Robart Fork Pneumatic Retract Tail Wheel
This is a large scale retractable tailwheel with forked axle for the tailwheel and air cylinder. For use with planes upto 40 lbs.FEATURES
- This Unit Comes Pre-Assembled with an Air Cylinder and Tailwheel Axle Attached
- Steerable with a Pull-Pull System Attached to the Rudder Servo
- One Retractable Tailwheel w/Air Cylinder and Tailwheel Fork Axle
- One Instruction/Parts List Sheet
- Pressure Tubing to Reach from the Main Control Unit to the Air Ram
- One 2" Tailwheel
- Plastic Sleeved Pull-Pull Steel Steering Cables(Goes to Rudder Servo)
- Four #6-32 Mounting Screws
- Four #6-32 Blind Nuts
- Four 3/8" x 1/2" Maple Mounting Blocks
- Four Dowel Pins (Used to Mount Maple Mounting Blocks to Bulkhead)
- Retract Mounting Brace Height: 2-11/16" (68.5mm)
- Retract Mounting Brace Width: 2"
- Height from Axle Center to Bottom Retract Brace: 2-1/8" approx.
- Extended Length from Axle Center to Retract Brace Mount: 3-11/16"
- Retracted Length from Axle Center to Retract Brace Mount: 4-1/8"
- On the Air Cylinder: Extend Fitting is Located Forward and the
- Retract Fitting is Located Aft.
- For the Offset Axle Version, use Robart 160LWC